After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Another strong earthquake in central Italy