After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017