After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions