After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
London for two college students
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 3 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 4 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 5 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 6 Is Capri overrated?
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Need help with our itinerary
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 11 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 12 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 13 A week in Paris
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 17 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 9 days on amalfi coast
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights