After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 5 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 6 Positano Surprise
- 7 Small towns not too near Paris
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 Help with basic itinerary
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 12 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 16 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Amalfi Coast, Italy