After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
London for two college students
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken