After my study abroad trip in Spain this summer for two months, me and my girlfriend want to travel around Europe a bit. We will be in London for three days before leaving back for the States. We are both 20 years old, love food, are in good shape and enjoy new experiences.
In London we would like to spend at least a day seeing the normal tourist sites, so i am curious what is the best way for the two of us to do that? Also being college students price could become an issue.
We would also like to do some unique things to fully experience London but I'm not sure what those would be if you have any good ideas.
We would love to hear all suggestions and advice to help us try to create a great trip.
Adam and Emily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Visiting Zurich
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 14 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 15 Whistle stop family road trip
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Porto in January
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Rome Water Shortage
- 24 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?