My girlfriend and I will be traveling to London for New Years this year... We are both 23 and looking for a place to celebrate.... We found a cool place called 360 bar? Or altitude bar? Does anyone know about these places? Or any other lively places to go to bring in the new year! Assuming it won't be cheap so just shoot away with suggestions. Planning to budget a good portion of money for tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 2 Praiano
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Rome-Itinerary
- 10 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 13 Scotland and London 21 days
- 14 Rome to venice
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 17 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations