My girlfriend and I will be traveling to London for New Years this year... We are both 23 and looking for a place to celebrate.... We found a cool place called 360 bar? Or altitude bar? Does anyone know about these places? Or any other lively places to go to bring in the new year! Assuming it won't be cheap so just shoot away with suggestions. Planning to budget a good portion of money for tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마제스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ぇ바카라사이트
- 2 헬로카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천づ인터넷바카라추천
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?