I'm a single mom and I will be traveling with my four kids 12 years old and above this Christmas (2016) until New Year for about 3 weeks for school break. I have been to London several times before but that was almost a decade ago and my children were still very young so I wasn't really into going around. Now that they've grown and are easier to travel with, I want to take them to London again. I also want to go to Paris since we do have enough time for that.
I was thinking of cutting 3 weeks in half but, is it better to spend Christmas in London and New Year in Paris or the other way around?
I was thinking of inserting Strasbourg when we're in France and Edinburgh when we're in the UK for probably a day or 2.
Would you mind helping me decide which way to go?
I would appreciate all the help and information you could give me.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 US foods not available in the UK
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Amsterdam and...?
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 19 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 20 Driving in Italy
- 21 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus