I'm a single mom and I will be traveling with my four kids 12 years old and above this Christmas (2016) until New Year for about 3 weeks for school break. I have been to London several times before but that was almost a decade ago and my children were still very young so I wasn't really into going around. Now that they've grown and are easier to travel with, I want to take them to London again. I also want to go to Paris since we do have enough time for that.
I was thinking of cutting 3 weeks in half but, is it better to spend Christmas in London and New Year in Paris or the other way around?
I was thinking of inserting Strasbourg when we're in France and Edinburgh when we're in the UK for probably a day or 2.
Would you mind helping me decide which way to go?
I would appreciate all the help and information you could give me.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Imbros Gorge
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October