I'm a single mom and I will be traveling with my four kids 12 years old and above this Christmas (2016) until New Year for about 3 weeks for school break. I have been to London several times before but that was almost a decade ago and my children were still very young so I wasn't really into going around. Now that they've grown and are easier to travel with, I want to take them to London again. I also want to go to Paris since we do have enough time for that.
I was thinking of cutting 3 weeks in half but, is it better to spend Christmas in London and New Year in Paris or the other way around?
I was thinking of inserting Strasbourg when we're in France and Edinburgh when we're in the UK for probably a day or 2.
Would you mind helping me decide which way to go?
I would appreciate all the help and information you could give me.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 9 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 12 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 21 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 22 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions