I'm a single mom and I will be traveling with my four kids 12 years old and above this Christmas (2016) until New Year for about 3 weeks for school break. I have been to London several times before but that was almost a decade ago and my children were still very young so I wasn't really into going around. Now that they've grown and are easier to travel with, I want to take them to London again. I also want to go to Paris since we do have enough time for that.
I was thinking of cutting 3 weeks in half but, is it better to spend Christmas in London and New Year in Paris or the other way around?
I was thinking of inserting Strasbourg when we're in France and Edinburgh when we're in the UK for probably a day or 2.
Would you mind helping me decide which way to go?
I would appreciate all the help and information you could give me.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 2 Safety in Rome
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 5 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 One free day in Barcelona
- 11 Apartment Montreux area
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam