I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 4 Holiday Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Visiting the Black Forest
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 10 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 Greece itinerary ideas
- 15 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Should I speculate?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Itinerary help please!
- 21 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 22 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 23 Day trips from Uzes
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam