I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
London for a week
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 Trieste as a day trip?
- 4 Trieste as a day trip?
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Southern France
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Train travel in Europe
- 22 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Revised itinerary needs approval