I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 2 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 12 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 13 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 Croatian islands
- 17 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 18 Walking GPS?
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 24 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 25 Tour of La Scala, Milan