I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Dijon in December!
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 22 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017