I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London: Battle of the badges
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 6 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 10 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 11 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 12 RHK's Fall escape
- 13 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 14 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 15 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 16 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 17 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 18 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 19 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 20 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 21 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 22 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 Loire Valley itinerary
- 25 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris