I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 2 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 DVD burning software
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 7 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Train travel
- 10 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 11 WWI Battlefields
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 17 Iceland 3 day layover
- 18 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 19 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?