I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
London for a week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 the best of italy?
- 2 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 3 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 4 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 5 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 6 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 7 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 10 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 11 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 12 Best data sim
- 13 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 17 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 18 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 22 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 23 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Crime/Safety in Rome & Florence?