I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 2 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 3 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 4 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 5 Seine river cruise help
- 6 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 SIM card in Sicily
- 9 Men's attire for touring
- 10 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 11 Budapest main train station status
- 12 PASSPORT number changed
- 13 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 14 Scotland itinerary
- 15 Touring Rome
- 16 Cotswold for 3days
- 17 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 18 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 Curiosity
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport
- 25 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona