I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"