I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 3 Croatia Ferry Help
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Switzerland in November?
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Barcelona cooking classes
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip