I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
London for a week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 American Express
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??