I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 BNL machines in Italy
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 BNL ATMs
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 10 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 11 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 12 Portland, Maine GTG
- 13 Help with itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy with Kids?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 17 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 22 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 23 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik