I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 9 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 13 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 14 Seville Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 19 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 20 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 21 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 22 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 23 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 24 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 25 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?