I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
London for a week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station