I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
London for a week
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 2 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 3 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 7 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 8 Southern France
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 11 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 12 italy
- 13 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 19 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...