I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 visa appointment experience
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki