I am beginning to plan our third trip to Europe and I am looking to all of you again. Your help and suggestions made our last two trips fun, interesting and productive since I was able to plan well in advance.
We, myself and two children (17 & 19) will be in London March 9 to March 16. We are staying in Bloomsbury. I am thinking we can take the Heathrow express when we get in on Saturday morning? This is a short trip so we are all just taking one backpack as far as luggage goes. (As on our past trips, we want to take advantage of our time there not our outfits!)
What do you consider a must do - don't bother with? I am looking into tours and such plus the free museums!
In Munich we did a really fun bike tour "Mikes Bike Tours" ~ anything like that in london? Is there a best site for booking tours?
Thanks in advance ~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 9 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city