I was reading about how hugely crowded Harrod's Department Store is. I was wondering if the food hall is just as crowded.
In Paris, I've been in Galeries Lafayette when one literally couldn't walk through the store's ground floor, but ducking across to the food hall, I found no serious crowds at all.
I love Fortnum and Mason's and will be in there for a few must haves for home, but I've never been in any of London's other food halls. On second thought, I have been in Marks and Spencers, but still want to try another. Please recommend your favorite.
And please let me know if Harrods food hall is not too crowded. We are staying very nearby and it would be fun to go there if it's not a mob scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Regarding Residence Permit
- 10 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 24 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller