I was reading about how hugely crowded Harrod's Department Store is. I was wondering if the food hall is just as crowded.
In Paris, I've been in Galeries Lafayette when one literally couldn't walk through the store's ground floor, but ducking across to the food hall, I found no serious crowds at all.
I love Fortnum and Mason's and will be in there for a few must haves for home, but I've never been in any of London's other food halls. On second thought, I have been in Marks and Spencers, but still want to try another. Please recommend your favorite.
And please let me know if Harrods food hall is not too crowded. We are staying very nearby and it would be fun to go there if it's not a mob scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help