I was reading about how hugely crowded Harrod's Department Store is. I was wondering if the food hall is just as crowded.
In Paris, I've been in Galeries Lafayette when one literally couldn't walk through the store's ground floor, but ducking across to the food hall, I found no serious crowds at all.
I love Fortnum and Mason's and will be in there for a few must haves for home, but I've never been in any of London's other food halls. On second thought, I have been in Marks and Spencers, but still want to try another. Please recommend your favorite.
And please let me know if Harrods food hall is not too crowded. We are staying very nearby and it would be fun to go there if it's not a mob scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...