I was reading about how hugely crowded Harrod's Department Store is. I was wondering if the food hall is just as crowded.
In Paris, I've been in Galeries Lafayette when one literally couldn't walk through the store's ground floor, but ducking across to the food hall, I found no serious crowds at all.
I love Fortnum and Mason's and will be in there for a few must haves for home, but I've never been in any of London's other food halls. On second thought, I have been in Marks and Spencers, but still want to try another. Please recommend your favorite.
And please let me know if Harrods food hall is not too crowded. We are staying very nearby and it would be fun to go there if it's not a mob scene.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/skin-novela/
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 8 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 9 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 15 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?