I'm looking for London flea markets and vintage furniture shops (other than Portobello Road). Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies