The day rapidly approacheth. I have a long wkd in London coming up in a few days.
I have a full dance ticket already but should have time for at least one if not two museum exhibits. I am in the midst of perusing Time Out, Londonist, etc.
What were your favorites from a recent visit?
I'm staying in Covent Garden area but will be roaming all over.
Thank you for any thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 G카지노＼☁™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☁／G카지노
- 2 티카지노＼★™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™★／티카지노
- 3 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 4 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 5 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily