Last time i was in London, i noticed a fashion trend of lots of people wearing New York Yankees baseball caps and New York City borough t-shirts and sweatshirts. I was wondering why this was. Seemed odd to me. They don't play baseball in the U.K. and do they even know who the NY Yankees are?
London fashion trends
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 5 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 6 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 7 Cylades Island Hopping
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 13 Scuol, Switzerland
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 16 Iwango went…to Nice
- 17 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier