Will be staying in the Paddington Station area for 2 nights and need some suggestions for fun eating, pubs, whisky, local hangouts and must eats.
Nothing fancy but good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need trip planning help…How to narrow down
- 2 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 5 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 6 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cinque Terre
- 8 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Beaune train station rental car return
- 11 Travel help laundary
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 6 nights in Dublin
- 14 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 15 Japan or Italy next spring
- 16 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 17 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 22 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 23 Train tickets in Europe
- 24 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 25 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?