Will be staying in the Paddington Station area for 2 nights and need some suggestions for fun eating, pubs, whisky, local hangouts and must eats.
Nothing fancy but good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Northern Ireland ideas
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious