Will be staying in the Paddington Station area for 2 nights and need some suggestions for fun eating, pubs, whisky, local hangouts and must eats.
Nothing fancy but good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 3 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 4 Train strikes - Spain
- 5 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 6 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 7 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 8 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 9 House/villa in Italy or France
- 10 Ice for a cooler
- 11 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 12 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 13 Swimming in late September or early October
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 16 lodging in/near madrid
- 17 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 18 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 19 Itinerary Check-In
- 20 Alone in Paris
- 21 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 22 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 23 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 24 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 25 England/Scotland in January?