Has anyone seen the special London "Diamonds" exhibition in honor of the Jubilee-- at Buckingham Palace (I think...) I am wondering what you thought and how crowded it was. Recommend tix in advance? I'm also unclear-- do you pay for the exhibit without having to pay entrance to the palace?? Any help/advice appreciated.
London "Diamonds" Jubilee Exhibition
- 1 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Istanbul Hotels
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 7 Planning my trip to Italy
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 15 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 16 East coast trains
- 17 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 23 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 24 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 25 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations