A group of us is interested in booking a day trip with Viator or Premium or another company like that for the day trip to Windsor/Stonehenge and Bath. We would like to stay in Bath and not take the return segment back to London. That would mean we would need to take our luggage with us- does anyone know if those companies allow that? I have emails in to them but thought someone here might have experience with this.
London Day trips and luggage question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools