A group of us is interested in booking a day trip with Viator or Premium or another company like that for the day trip to Windsor/Stonehenge and Bath. We would like to stay in Bath and not take the return segment back to London. That would mean we would need to take our luggage with us- does anyone know if those companies allow that? I have emails in to them but thought someone here might have experience with this.
London Day trips and luggage question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 3 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 4 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Rolling bags in Venice
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 11 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 12 Big and little towns of Europe
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 15 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 18 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 19 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 20 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 23 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 24 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 25 Tell me about Manchester