I want to use one of my 5 days in London for a simple day trip that is worth giving up the city for. The only place I've been to is Oxford, which I loved. I'm thinking of Cambridge or Windsor, as interesting cities with train transport. Which is more charming & interesting, in your opinion?
LONDON DAY TRIP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in France by train
- 2 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 3 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 4 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Sicily - not a trip report
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Fashion for larger man?
- 14 car rental advice in Portugal
- 15 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 16 Fjords, How To?
- 17 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 What to wear
- 20 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 21 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 22 Budget for 3 Month's
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary