I want to use one of my 5 days in London for a simple day trip that is worth giving up the city for. The only place I've been to is Oxford, which I loved. I'm thinking of Cambridge or Windsor, as interesting cities with train transport. Which is more charming & interesting, in your opinion?
LONDON DAY TRIP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Hotel in Istanbul
- 4 Mont St. Michele?
- 5 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 11 Best driving map for Greece?
- 12 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 13 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 17 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 18 Paris Perfect Soap
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Train tickets within Italy
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 23 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 24 My poppy arrived today!
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May