Would you please recommend a city bus that has a "scenic" route in London. I'm not referring to the Hop on, Hop off bus, rather using my travel card to see the city during non peak hours. I figure that my first day in town I may be too tired to see a show, or go on an evening London walk.
London City Bus with scenic route
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 2 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 3 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 4 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 7 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 8 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 9 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 10 Papal audience-Easter
- 11 Voltage in UK and France
- 12 Nature of France
- 13 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 14 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 15 Emilia Romagna Region
- 16 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 17 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 18 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 19 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 20 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 21 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 22 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 23 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Two Weeks in France in October '15