today's NY Times has an article on a show running in London at the British Museum thru June 22, 2014 about the Vikings.
The show has sold out every day so if interested and going to London soon make reservations.
Some stereotypes are smashed - Vikings never wore helmets with horns sticking out of them for one.
Anyway even if not going to London the article is interesting reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 3 Georgia in 4 days
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 Where should I go with my family?
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 15 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 18 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland