today's NY Times has an article on a show running in London at the British Museum thru June 22, 2014 about the Vikings.
The show has sold out every day so if interested and going to London soon make reservations.
Some stereotypes are smashed - Vikings never wore helmets with horns sticking out of them for one.
Anyway even if not going to London the article is interesting reading.
London: British Museum's Viking Show a Smash Hit...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona or no ?
- 2 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 5 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 9 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 15 London with Kids
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway