today's NY Times has an article on a show running in London at the British Museum thru June 22, 2014 about the Vikings.
The show has sold out every day so if interested and going to London soon make reservations.
Some stereotypes are smashed - Vikings never wore helmets with horns sticking out of them for one.
Anyway even if not going to London the article is interesting reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ∑♯∑ ZVZ7 8 . COM ∑♯∑ 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Light weight small converter?
- 4 Trip in September
- 5 Small towns not too near Paris
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 10 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Driving in Croatia
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary