today's NY Times has an article on a show running in London at the British Museum thru June 22, 2014 about the Vikings.
The show has sold out every day so if interested and going to London soon make reservations.
Some stereotypes are smashed - Vikings never wore helmets with horns sticking out of them for one.
Anyway even if not going to London the article is interesting reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노하는곳■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■마블카지노ェ마블카지노
- 2 생방송카지노추천■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ょ생중계카지노
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Naples + Walking Tour
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 13 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 22 Madrid food advice needed
- 23 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 24 Iceland trip report!
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip