today's NY Times has an article on a show running in London at the British Museum thru June 22, 2014 about the Vikings.
The show has sold out every day so if interested and going to London soon make reservations.
Some stereotypes are smashed - Vikings never wore helmets with horns sticking out of them for one.
Anyway even if not going to London the article is interesting reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블실시간카지노
- 2 아시아카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시아카지노
- 3 아시안카지노⇔❥＼【 GUT48。ZZ。AM 】＼❥⇔슈퍼카지노블아시안카지노
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Itinerary Help
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 20 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 21 House Hunting in France
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!