I want to know where in the above cities you've eaten and/or had a memorable pint. Price/style is not important.....I'm looking more for "the best thing you've eaten" and why it was so good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 2 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 3 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 4 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 5 Where should I go with my family?
- 6 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Which Hotel in Rome
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 15 SE ITALY
- 16 First Solo Adventure
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 19 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 20 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 21 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 22 Alitala
- 23 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 24 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 25 Croatia short sail trip