Once again, I need your help. I want to travel on 10/31 around 11 PM from London Bridge to Gatwick. Should I buy my ticket in advance? If so, what type of ticket should I buy so I am not locked in to a specific train time? Is London Bridge Station safe?
Thanks to all who are shaping my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 3 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 4 student in denmark
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Sachsenhausen?
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 23 Hotel advice
- 24 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 25 Taormina, Sicily