Once again, I need your help. I want to travel on 10/31 around 11 PM from London Bridge to Gatwick. Should I buy my ticket in advance? If so, what type of ticket should I buy so I am not locked in to a specific train time? Is London Bridge Station safe?
Thanks to all who are shaping my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 renting
- 3 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 4 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 5 6 Days in Italy
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 13 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Helpful Hint
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa