Once again, I need your help. I want to travel on 10/31 around 11 PM from London Bridge to Gatwick. Should I buy my ticket in advance? If so, what type of ticket should I buy so I am not locked in to a specific train time? Is London Bridge Station safe?
Thanks to all who are shaping my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Greece in March?
- 5 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 6 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 7 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 8 Holland/France/Spain
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Why Not Helsinki?
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 22 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 23 Iceland Day 5
- 24 Scotland Trip
- 25 3 seniors to do Scotland