Once again, I need your help. I want to travel on 10/31 around 11 PM from London Bridge to Gatwick. Should I buy my ticket in advance? If so, what type of ticket should I buy so I am not locked in to a specific train time? Is London Bridge Station safe?
Thanks to all who are shaping my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford 24 hours
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Ireland & Scotland
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 12 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 18 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 19 First trip to Italy
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 23 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 24 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 25 10 Days in Greece @ End of June