Once again, I need your help. I want to travel on 10/31 around 11 PM from London Bridge to Gatwick. Should I buy my ticket in advance? If so, what type of ticket should I buy so I am not locked in to a specific train time? Is London Bridge Station safe?
Thanks to all who are shaping my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 3 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 4 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 7 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris