As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm