As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 Christmas markets
- 19 Airline to Rome
- 20 SE ITALY
- 21 monograms vacation tours
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Towns around Lucca
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip