As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Guide in Russia
- 3 Train travel
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 6 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 travel fan 220v?
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland