As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 8 Barcelona cooking classes
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 11 1st time in ZURICH
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Cognac transportation?
- 22 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 25 Naples, Italy