As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Cornwall UK
- 14 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 15 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 16 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 17 Short Trip to Paris
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Parking in Girona
- 22 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 23 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 24 SNCF - low price for summer
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental