As a London insider I've seen quite a bit of this city. Only since a year or two I've been seeing a phenomenon called guided bike tours. I started noticing after doing one with some friends who came over for a visit.
I hardly see any recommendations on bike tours. Although usually riding along standard highlights, they do provide an excellent overview of usually overcrowded and metropolitan cities. I did one through bajabikes.eu, but there are other operators out there as well.
Just a tip from an experienced traveller. Please share your experiences.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 12 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 13 Last night in Sweden
- 14 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Berlin, Nice and London