Folks visiting London the next month or so will no longer be able to hear the chimes of Big Ben (which technically refers to the big bell in the tower and not the tower itself as usually construed).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London is it worth it?
- 2 F1카지노주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라추천が인터넷바카라추천
- 3 생방송바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노ご인터넷카지노
- 4 알라딘 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Montserrat Express
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 16 Places to stop/stay?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 22 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)