We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 6-7 Days in France
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.