We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 4 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 6 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 7 Renting International Cars from USA
- 8 Europe itinerary review
- 9 Our time in Rome
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 train from ravenna to parma
- 13 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Enjoying England for a year!
- 18 European Travel in March
- 19 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 20 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 21 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Tuscan Winery Suggestions