We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
London: Best Indian on "Curry Mile"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 4 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 14 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 15 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 London neighborhood suggestions
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train