We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 10 Towersey, London
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Amalfi Coast help
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 22 A few days outside Rome
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 CDG airport and connection time