We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Recommendations
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 8 2 days in Lugano area
- 9 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Paris- restaurant
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 19 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 Happy birthday ATM
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.