We would like to treat our S&BIL to a fabulous meal while in London. They love good curry (although it is not my favorite).
I've been checking out viewlondon.co.uk for the best Indian restaurants in town. Price is not an issue, but food quality and ambiance is. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 15 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 20 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016