Any recommendations for BB in London, with easy access to airport and somewhat centrally located to sights? Doing a lay over for 2 days with 11 year old who wants to see Harry Potter film locations.
Cheers, thank you..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?