Hi, I'm planning our itinerary for a trip to London for my husband and me that is coming up in September. I'm trying to find information on attractions that are close/within walking distance of each other. That way we can group the most popular attractions by area to maximize our time and not be crisscrossing all over the city. Plus, we will be using the public transportation system and our own feet. Can anyone recommend a web site or other resource that has this info. Thank you for any help. Planning this trip is very exciting , but also very daunting.
London attractions within walking distance of each other
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace