Hi, I'm planning our itinerary for a trip to London for my husband and me that is coming up in September. I'm trying to find information on attractions that are close/within walking distance of each other. That way we can group the most popular attractions by area to maximize our time and not be crisscrossing all over the city. Plus, we will be using the public transportation system and our own feet. Can anyone recommend a web site or other resource that has this info. Thank you for any help. Planning this trip is very exciting , but also very daunting.
London attractions within walking distance of each other
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train