Hi, I'm planning our itinerary for a trip to London for my husband and me that is coming up in September. I'm trying to find information on attractions that are close/within walking distance of each other. That way we can group the most popular attractions by area to maximize our time and not be crisscrossing all over the city. Plus, we will be using the public transportation system and our own feet. Can anyone recommend a web site or other resource that has this info. Thank you for any help. Planning this trip is very exciting , but also very daunting.
London attractions within walking distance of each other
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Changes in travel technology?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Dublin Hostels
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Traveling to Munich
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days