My family is getting ready for a trip to Paris this summer. We have booked and pre-paid a hotel in Paris for 10 days, but my SO is determined to fit London into our trip. I have been to London before, and don't really feel a burning desire to return, but she thinks we could do a one day, or even a two day trip. I would appreciate any comments from those of you who have done London as a day trip from Paris and tell me the pros/cons. Thanks!
London as a day trip from Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 2 Brugge photo on Bing
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 5 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 6 Help with a small island in Greece
- 7 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 8 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 14 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 18 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 20 Getting cash in Spain
- 21 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 22 First Time Going to Europe
- 23 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 24 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks