My family is getting ready for a trip to Paris this summer. We have booked and pre-paid a hotel in Paris for 10 days, but my SO is determined to fit London into our trip. I have been to London before, and don't really feel a burning desire to return, but she thinks we could do a one day, or even a two day trip. I would appreciate any comments from those of you who have done London as a day trip from Paris and tell me the pros/cons. Thanks!
London as a day trip from Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Madrid to Sevilla
- 3 Ireland in a week
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 8 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed