My family is getting ready for a trip to Paris this summer. We have booked and pre-paid a hotel in Paris for 10 days, but my SO is determined to fit London into our trip. I have been to London before, and don't really feel a burning desire to return, but she thinks we could do a one day, or even a two day trip. I would appreciate any comments from those of you who have done London as a day trip from Paris and tell me the pros/cons. Thanks!
London as a day trip from Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Granada
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice