Does anyone have any experience using London Guest Suites to book a flat/apartment? I thought I was all set with having to choose between the budget B&B and the pricey hotel that I've booked, and then came across a link for rentals, ended up on VRBO.com, Bridgestreet, Homelidays and finally London Guest Suites. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of click, click, click from sites to reviews to maps!! But this does seem like it is not only more economical, but more of an experience than staying in a hotel. Also, what is the best way to find out if a location is in a nice, safe neighborhood -- say if in Bloomsbury, are there any spots to avoid? Thanks!!
London Apt/Flat Rentals - London Guest Suites ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days
- 2 Is it a bad time to go?
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 11 A First and Fantastic Visit to Istanbul
- 12 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 13 help and advice
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 19 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 20 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 21 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 22 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?