Does anyone have any experience using London Guest Suites to book a flat/apartment? I thought I was all set with having to choose between the budget B&B and the pricey hotel that I've booked, and then came across a link for rentals, ended up on VRBO.com, Bridgestreet, Homelidays and finally London Guest Suites. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of click, click, click from sites to reviews to maps!! But this does seem like it is not only more economical, but more of an experience than staying in a hotel. Also, what is the best way to find out if a location is in a nice, safe neighborhood -- say if in Bloomsbury, are there any spots to avoid? Thanks!!
London Apt/Flat Rentals - London Guest Suites ??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 25 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip