Does anyone have any experience using London Guest Suites to book a flat/apartment? I thought I was all set with having to choose between the budget B&B and the pricey hotel that I've booked, and then came across a link for rentals, ended up on VRBO.com, Bridgestreet, Homelidays and finally London Guest Suites. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of click, click, click from sites to reviews to maps!! But this does seem like it is not only more economical, but more of an experience than staying in a hotel. Also, what is the best way to find out if a location is in a nice, safe neighborhood -- say if in Bloomsbury, are there any spots to avoid? Thanks!!
London Apt/Flat Rentals - London Guest Suites ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 2 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 5 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 15 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 16 Potential trip - Balkans
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Bus Croatia
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!