Does anyone have any experience using London Guest Suites to book a flat/apartment? I thought I was all set with having to choose between the budget B&B and the pricey hotel that I've booked, and then came across a link for rentals, ended up on VRBO.com, Bridgestreet, Homelidays and finally London Guest Suites. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of click, click, click from sites to reviews to maps!! But this does seem like it is not only more economical, but more of an experience than staying in a hotel. Also, what is the best way to find out if a location is in a nice, safe neighborhood -- say if in Bloomsbury, are there any spots to avoid? Thanks!!
London Apt/Flat Rentals - London Guest Suites ??
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???