Does anyone have any experience using London Guest Suites to book a flat/apartment? I thought I was all set with having to choose between the budget B&B and the pricey hotel that I've booked, and then came across a link for rentals, ended up on VRBO.com, Bridgestreet, Homelidays and finally London Guest Suites. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a never-ending cycle of click, click, click from sites to reviews to maps!! But this does seem like it is not only more economical, but more of an experience than staying in a hotel. Also, what is the best way to find out if a location is in a nice, safe neighborhood -- say if in Bloomsbury, are there any spots to avoid? Thanks!!
London Apt/Flat Rentals - London Guest Suites ??
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 7 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 8 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 9 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 10 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 11 Prague Itinerary
- 12 Moving to Spain
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 16 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 17 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 18 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 22 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 23 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 24 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 25 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy