Late November US to London for 3-4 days. Travel with two boys ages 10 and 12. The boys are into armour, castles, knights etc... Tower of London, London Eye. Then (possibley by train) to Edinburgh for 4-5 more days. Is a train during daylight better or the sleeper. I figure daytime so we can see the countryside but maybe not. I think we will see a lot of countryside on foot. In Scotland, of coarse, Edinburgh castle and I would love to do The Real Mary King's close. Deep Sea World shark dive. A train ride from Ft William to Malig would be cool. I also would love to climb or at least see Ben Nevis. A farmstay maybe in the Highlands. I need advice on where to stay, what is the best way to experience the area and culture. What the best attractions for the family are. I need an itinerary.
London and Scotland with 10&12 year old boys
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 3 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Four days to wander France???
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 11 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 12 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 25 Vatican Guided Tours Questions