Would love any suggestions for a London/Paris itinerary. Never been to Europe and will be going next June for about nine days. Want to see as many countries as I can, but don't want to be on the train more than sightseeing. Beaches are a must and want to see as much as I can. Hoping to squeeze in Monte Carlo too. Will be flying in and out of London. Any suggestions as to routes, highlights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 Shoes in Scotland
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France & Italy, May or June