Would love any suggestions for a London/Paris itinerary. Never been to Europe and will be going next June for about nine days. Want to see as many countries as I can, but don't want to be on the train more than sightseeing. Beaches are a must and want to see as much as I can. Hoping to squeeze in Monte Carlo too. Will be flying in and out of London. Any suggestions as to routes, highlights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 2 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 5 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 6 What do pack for Ireland?
- 7 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 8 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 9 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 10 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 14 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 15 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 16 Dinge B&B
- 17 Amsterdam B&B
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 21 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 22 Como or Bellagio
- 23 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 24 Amalfi and Rome
- 25 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan