Would love any suggestions for a London/Paris itinerary. Never been to Europe and will be going next June for about nine days. Want to see as many countries as I can, but don't want to be on the train more than sightseeing. Beaches are a must and want to see as much as I can. Hoping to squeeze in Monte Carlo too. Will be flying in and out of London. Any suggestions as to routes, highlights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Lay over time
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 K-Day
- 16 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 25 Flat in London