Would love any suggestions for a London/Paris itinerary. Never been to Europe and will be going next June for about nine days. Want to see as many countries as I can, but don't want to be on the train more than sightseeing. Beaches are a must and want to see as much as I can. Hoping to squeeze in Monte Carlo too. Will be flying in and out of London. Any suggestions as to routes, highlights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow
- 2 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 3 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 8 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 13 Russia in two weeks in December
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 16 Norway Honeymoon
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Schengen Rule
- 19 Quizz !
- 20 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 23 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 9 Days in Spain