We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Volterra or San Gim. for area stay?
- 2 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 3 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 4 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 5 Irish Hotel Choices for Killarney and Adare
- 6 Sweden- and another thing
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 Rome Walking Guide
- 9 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 10 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 11 Toll roads in Italy
- 12 Winery tours
- 13 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 14 The isles in June
- 15 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 16 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 21 What train pass for Paris?
- 22 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 23 Must do/see in Rome
- 24 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 25 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania