We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 4 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 5 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Paris T A X I
- 8 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 9 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 12 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 13 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 14 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 20 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base