We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation to europe
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 9 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 10 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 11 Berlin, Nice and London
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Venice
- 14 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 charming cities in Spain
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 20 Day in Madrid
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 24 Rental car in Menton
- 25 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich