We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 3 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 12 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 13 St Andrews advice
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 17 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 train from ams to paris
- 21 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques