We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 4 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 7 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 8 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 13 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Shopping in Paris
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 24 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 25 planning confusion