We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 2 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 3 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 6 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 7 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 8 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 9 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 10 Madrid to Dordogne
- 11 Airbnb scam
- 12 Rental car in Italy
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 15 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 16 15 nights in Italy
- 17 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 18 Overnight Layover -London
- 19 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 20 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 21 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 22 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 23 Three days in Athens
- 24 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 25 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?