We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in January
- 2 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 3 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 3 weeks in Sicily
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Raining in rome
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 No Pooh in Poland
- 16 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Fabulous Palermo
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala