We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport Delays
- 2 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 3 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 4 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 5 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 6 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 7 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 8 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 9 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 10 British English
- 11 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 12 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 16 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 17 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 18 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Brugge photo on Bing
- 21 A town in France for a month
- 22 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 23 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao