We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 7 Help me with this trip
- 8 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 9 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 10 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 11 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 12 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 13 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 15 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 18 Best london location to stay?
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 A guide to Madrid
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 VIGO, SPAIN
- 25 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area