We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Spain Itinerary
- 17 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 ATM
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 24 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip