We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016