We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 Safety in Rome
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 base in brussels
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017