We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 One week in Venice - trips
- 12 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Scotland
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 22 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?