We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
London and Paris as base for first time to Europe ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 4 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 5 italy
- 6 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 10 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland