We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 18 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 19 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 20 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan