We are a family of 4 with 2 kids aged 9 and 7. We love traveling and our last trip was 21 days in New Zealand where we drove from North Island to South Island and back.
We haven't been to Europe yet. For 1st timer's can we pick Paris and London as bases and then do day trips from there. Or do we need to travel from one city to next in UK and France ?
I know Europe is vast and one has to pick 2 or 3 countries in any trip. I was trying to see if I can cut down on the traveling inside a country and pick Paris and London as a base. We are planning to go for a 15-17 day trip to Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Brief trip report Naples
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 What to take to Germany
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey