I'm getting my last few things together for my trip.
Travel Guides: I'm researching all the available travel guides that I'll download onto my Nook and was surprised as to how many different guide books are available on the market!
Any advice on which ones are the most thorough?
Michelin Green Guide
DK Eye Witness (never heard of this one -- has anyone reviewed this?)
My itinerary is as follows:
3 days - London
4 days - Paris
The remainder of my trip will be by driving through:
I was thinking of purchasing a city guide for both Paris and London, then regional guides for the others.
Any suggestions on which guides are the most complete?
Thank you so much for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 9 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 Traveling in Belgium
- 15 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 16 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO