I'm getting my last few things together for my trip.
Travel Guides: I'm researching all the available travel guides that I'll download onto my Nook and was surprised as to how many different guide books are available on the market!
Any advice on which ones are the most thorough?
Michelin Green Guide
DK Eye Witness (never heard of this one -- has anyone reviewed this?)
My itinerary is as follows:
3 days - London
4 days - Paris
The remainder of my trip will be by driving through:
I was thinking of purchasing a city guide for both Paris and London, then regional guides for the others.
Any suggestions on which guides are the most complete?
Thank you so much for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 vienna
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input