I'm getting my last few things together for my trip.
Travel Guides: I'm researching all the available travel guides that I'll download onto my Nook and was surprised as to how many different guide books are available on the market!
Any advice on which ones are the most thorough?
Michelin Green Guide
DK Eye Witness (never heard of this one -- has anyone reviewed this?)
My itinerary is as follows:
3 days - London
4 days - Paris
The remainder of my trip will be by driving through:
I was thinking of purchasing a city guide for both Paris and London, then regional guides for the others.
Any suggestions on which guides are the most complete?
Thank you so much for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Couscous
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Help with Ireland Trip