DH and I will arrive at Heathrow at 10:00am and expect to be at our hotel near Buckingham Palace about midday. We'll be jet lagged but trying to stay our and active. If the weather is fine in late September we would like to have lunch (suggestions?) then walk past Westminster Abbey and Parliament to the London Eye. We'll arrive on a weekday and hope to ride the Eye if the wait is not too long. We would appreciate suggestions for a Plan B should it turn out to be a rainy day.
London afternoon near Buckingham Palace
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 Beauty Products in France?!
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 12 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 13 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 florence hotel
- 24 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 25 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore