We'll be spending 3 nights in London in May. We are 3 adults. We are arriving by Eurostar from Paris late night into St. Pancras. So far all I know is that we will see Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre. We will leave the next morning from Heathrow. Any suggestions about where to stay affordably. Will consider anything as long as clean and safe for 3 young women. Other must sees for such a short time and never having been there? any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?