We'll be spending 3 nights in London in May. We are 3 adults. We are arriving by Eurostar from Paris late night into St. Pancras. So far all I know is that we will see Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre. We will leave the next morning from Heathrow. Any suggestions about where to stay affordably. Will consider anything as long as clean and safe for 3 young women. Other must sees for such a short time and never having been there? any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations