We'll be spending 3 nights in London in May. We are 3 adults. We are arriving by Eurostar from Paris late night into St. Pancras. So far all I know is that we will see Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre. We will leave the next morning from Heathrow. Any suggestions about where to stay affordably. Will consider anything as long as clean and safe for 3 young women. Other must sees for such a short time and never having been there? any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 6 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 7 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 8 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 9 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 10 Garda Land
- 11 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 12 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 13 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 mountain views near London
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!