We'll be spending 3 nights in London in May. We are 3 adults. We are arriving by Eurostar from Paris late night into St. Pancras. So far all I know is that we will see Les Mis at the Queen's Theatre. We will leave the next morning from Heathrow. Any suggestions about where to stay affordably. Will consider anything as long as clean and safe for 3 young women. Other must sees for such a short time and never having been there? any help?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 9 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 10 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 16 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 car insurance italy
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 24 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 25 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?