I know you all see so many itineraries on here, and I have looked at as many as I could. However, nothing beats going to the source -- all of you helpful people! I would really appreciate some feedback since I have never been to London before and obviously do not have much of a sense of how long things will take and quite how far things may be from one another.
In short: I will be going to London for 5.5 days with my mother at the end of June. We will be staying near Sloane Square in Chelsea and we are New Yorkers so walking is not so much a big deal for us. We're not huge museum people, and I would say that we are more interested in paintings so saving most of the heavy museuming for our next stop in Paris.
Here's what I've got:
Day 1 (Thursday):
Arrive at Heathrow at 9:30am from JFK
Travel to apartment in Chelsea, freshen up, etc.
Afternoon tea at The Orangery
Explore Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park/surrounding area (maybe a walk-by of Harrod's)
Day 2 (Friday):
Tower of London at opening
Lunch at Borough Market
Tour Globe Theatre
Return to Chelsea area - maybe a stop at V and A (open late on Fridays and just around the corner from where we are staying)
Day 3 (Saturday):
Westminster Abbey - Verger tour
Self-led walk around Westminster, Big Ben, Westminster Bridge
Picnic dinner in Regent's Park
7:30pm show at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Day 4 (Sunday):
Buckingham Palace (undecided if we will try for Changing of the Guards)
St. James's Park
National Gallery/National Portrait Gallery
Dinner in Covent Garden
9:30pm Ceremony of the Keys at Tower of London
Day 5 (Monday):
Day trip to Bath
Day 6 (Tuesday):
Notting Hill/Portobello Market
I'd like to hit Regents Street and/or Oxford Street for some window shopping or just to walk the streets, but imagine that may fit on Saturday prior to heading to Regent's Park or Sunday after National Gallery/National Portrait Gallery. I know we'll be in the area a couple of times so that can fit anywhere. The final afternoon I've left free since I'm banking on not actually being able to fit everything in as listed above.
Please let me know if this is feasible -- your thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라노하우→♂→♂》〉NOLZA007.CΘM→♂→♂》〉실시간바둑이
- 2 로얄바카라→♂→♂》〉NOLZA007.CΘM→♂→♂》〉바둑이족보
- 3 바카라확률→♂→♂》〉NOLZA007.CΘM→♂→♂》〉바둑이족보
- 4 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 One day in Lille, France
- 8 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 로얄바카라사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■생방송바카라ダ생방송바카라
- 13 정선바카라추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트じ바카라사이트
- 14 헬로우바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트ゎ바카라사이트
- 15 실시간온라인카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■마블카지노こ마블카지노
- 16 온라인맥스카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노추천チ카지노추천
- 17 베가스카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ぬ온라인카지노
- 18 리얼카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노さ카지노
- 19 맞고 맞고 바둑이 =홈피:〈"ttx983.com"〉추천인:지퍼
- 20 고고카지노ァジァジNOLZA007。Ｃｏmァジァジ카지노바
- 21 바카라확률■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라사이트オ바카라사이트
- 22 리스보아카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■바카라추천ゥ바카라추천
- 23 사설카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라タ인터넷바카라
- 24 바카라계산기■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노추천ガ카지노추천
- 25 헬로우카지노추천■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■아시안바카라チ아시안바카라