I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카∞바카라카지노사이트
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 Scotland in December
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 Greece
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...