I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 2 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage