I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 4 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 5 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 6 12 Days in Italy
- 7 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 10 house exchange
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Croatia travel ideas
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Taormina, Sicily
- 19 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 20 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Sliema, Malta
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 Sachsenhausen?