I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 3 Dresden or Leipzig
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 11 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS