I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 3 nights in Paris
- 5 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 6 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 7 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 8 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 9 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 1 day trip from Nice
- 19 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 24 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 25 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli