I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 4 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 9 Using Obb website
- 10 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 20 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 21 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 rail pass
- 24 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 25 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris