I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
- 1 Article on Naples
- 2 Ryan Air
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Albania for Beginners
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 16 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 17 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 20 Istanbul hotels
- 21 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday