I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 İstanbul Travel guide
- 14 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 15 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 19 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 20 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee