I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 Newgrange to Galway
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 14 Aaah...Umbria!
- 15 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 16 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 17 Ghent or Paris?
- 18 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 19 Weather in the dolomites
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy