I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
London 4 days itinerary. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 American Express
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 23 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam