I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany