I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 2 Another Visit to London
- 3 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 4 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 5 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 6 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 7 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 11 5 Days in Provence
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 14 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 15 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 16 Forints or Euros?
- 17 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 18 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Bus fine Italy
- 21 Another question about the rouble.
- 22 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 23 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated