I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 2 Train/Subway Questions
- 3 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 4 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 5 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 6 Segovia Hotel
- 7 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 8 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 9 Skakalient gorge
- 10 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 11 Italy in 3 days
- 12 Skakalient gorge
- 13 Car rental for travel to Cotswolds
- 14 Using Google maps on phone
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Our Next Europe Trip
- 17 Train Prague to Vienna
- 18 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Books On Living in France
- 20 Northern Italy junket
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Germany Itinerary
- 23 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 24 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 25 South of France - TR in Pictures