I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Where to from Verona
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 8 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Train passes
- 15 RENFE error message during payment
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Munich-6 days in September
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 20 Europe itinerary
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 Europe itinerary review
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 European Travel in March