I've planned a 4 day itinerary for our upcoming trip to London this June with husband and 8 yr old daughter and I've included all our must-sees. Can I have your advise as to whether its do-able? We'd like to visit Borough Market somehow but I'm lost where to include it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!!
Day 1. Arrive Thursday - 30.05.2013 - 7am at Gatwick from Singapore
Check in hotel at King's Cross
London Visitor Centre at Trafalgar Square - collect HOHO tickets
Hop On Hop Off Tour - Yellow Route
Natural History Museum
Albert & Victoria Museum (if we can manage...)
Day 2. 31.05.2013 Friday
Westminster Abbey - Verger Tour at opening
Self Guided Westminster Walk
Buckingham Palace Tour
Her Majesty's Theatre - Phantom of Opera. Maybe?
Day 3. 01.06.2013 - Saturday
Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard Walk (free with HOHO tickets)
Thames River Cruise (free with HOHO tickets)
Day 4. 02.06.2013 - Sunday
Tower of London at Opening - Yeoman Warder guided tours
Oxford Street (I would like to shop pls thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 A few days outside Rome
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 CDG airport and connection time
- 24 Paris Metro
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris