Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 Anniversary trip to France
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 12 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 15 Paris and Normandy
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 London Hotel - Different Request
- 18 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 21 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 22 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Airport Transit Visa
- 25 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope