Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 14 Amalfi coast
- 15 3 days to spend in europe
- 16 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 17 If you had four months...
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 italy itinerary
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 23 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?