Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Italy Vacation
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?