Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 2 holiday problem in Budapest
- 3 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 4 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 9 Where to go in March??
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 13 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 14 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 15 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 16 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 17 Croatian islands
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 Age limitation for car rental
- 20 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 21 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 22 please revew provence agenda
- 23 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 24 German Train travel
- 25 Lake Como - basta!