Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must sees in Malaga
- 2 Italy train question
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Two Weeks in Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 11 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 15 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 16 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 17 Venice - a day open
- 18 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 19 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 20 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 21 Walking in Hamburg
- 22 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 23 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 24 What is your favorite travel app?
- 25 Seville in September-La Bienal