Below is my current planned itinerary. This is just a rough guide and covers most of sights I wanted to see. I know its hectic and I wont be able to do all or rush through some.
I have clubbed the stuff together by geography and couple of things need to do first thing in the day like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
Let me know what you think of this.
Also, I would be staying with my relative in Maidenhead and will travel from there on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th day.
Day 1 : Wednesday, October 02,2013
Arrive at St Pancras Intl at 10 am
Put Bags in St Pancras Int'l
· British Museum
· British Library
· Madam Tussauds
· Oxford street
· Covent Garden
Day 2 : Thursday, October 03,2013
· Tower of London (crown jewels, beefeaters, white tower)
· Tower Bridge
· Self-guided Bankside walk along Southbank of Thames - enroute relax at a riverside joint and sip beer
· Tate Modern (If have time and energy)
· St. Paul’s Cathedral (following the self-guided City walk) (http://www.walklondon.com/london-walks/city-of-london-walk.htm)
· Jack The Ripper Walk (If still have energy to walk )
Day 3 : Friday , October 04,2013
· Westminster Abbey (Verger Tours)
· Churchill War Rooms
· Imperial War Museum
· Self-guided Westminster walk (includes Westminster bridge, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben)
· Trafalgar Square
· National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery (If have time and energy)
· Buckingham Palace (Just walk by)
· London Eye (End the day)
Day 4 : Saturday , October 05,2013
· Victoria And Albert Museum (not necessary)
· Lords Cricket Ground OR Arsenal / Chelsea Ground
· Shopping , Relax.
London - 4 days Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 Best data sim
- 6 Scotland Votes "No"
- 7 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Trip Report, part 1
- 18 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 19 Scottish Passport
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 shortened trip to Italy
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Air France strike
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Italy tours