Am visiting London in July and wondered about staying at the Sheraton skyline hotel at Heathrow. Is it easy to travel from there to the attractions in London? We would be staying for 6 days and travelling into the city centre probably daily.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 3 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 4 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 5 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Looking for add on city
- 8 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 9 walking guide in Paris
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks