We will be arriving in London on the Eurostar on a Sunday and leaving London early Wednesday morning. Staying near the British Museum. Right not my main concern is what to do that first day. Can't see a play at night since there is no London theater on Sunday night. Don't want to spend the day at the British Museum. Plan on visiting the Tower of London on Monday morning and doing Big Ben, House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace the third day. Other things I would like to see: Harrods, The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, London Eye. All suggestions appreciated.
London 2 1/2 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 A Greek sojourn
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary