We will be arriving in London on the Eurostar on a Sunday and leaving London early Wednesday morning. Staying near the British Museum. Right not my main concern is what to do that first day. Can't see a play at night since there is no London theater on Sunday night. Don't want to spend the day at the British Museum. Plan on visiting the Tower of London on Monday morning and doing Big Ben, House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace the third day. Other things I would like to see: Harrods, The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, London Eye. All suggestions appreciated.
London 2 1/2 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 9 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 10 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary