We will be arriving in London on the Eurostar on a Sunday and leaving London early Wednesday morning. Staying near the British Museum. Right not my main concern is what to do that first day. Can't see a play at night since there is no London theater on Sunday night. Don't want to spend the day at the British Museum. Plan on visiting the Tower of London on Monday morning and doing Big Ben, House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace the third day. Other things I would like to see: Harrods, The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, London Eye. All suggestions appreciated.
London 2 1/2 day itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Votes "No"
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 8 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Olive Oil
- 21 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 22 Wine tour from Verona?
- 23 Paris in 1 Day
- 24 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals