We will be arriving in London on the Eurostar on a Sunday and leaving London early Wednesday morning. Staying near the British Museum. Right not my main concern is what to do that first day. Can't see a play at night since there is no London theater on Sunday night. Don't want to spend the day at the British Museum. Plan on visiting the Tower of London on Monday morning and doing Big Ben, House of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace the third day. Other things I would like to see: Harrods, The National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, London Eye. All suggestions appreciated.
London 2 1/2 day itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.