I'm going on a cruise out of Dover and need a recommendation for a hotel in London that I can stay order night and then take the train to Dover. Would love a decent priced hotel.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 2 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 3 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Things to do in Budapest at the evening
- 6 Portugal in September
- 7 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 14 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 15 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 16 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 20 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 21 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 24 Trip thru Germany in February.
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.