My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 3 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 20 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 21 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!