My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 November in Greece
- 5 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 6 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 Montpellier - A few questions
- 9 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 10 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 11 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 12 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 13 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 14 Italy, Spain and France
- 15 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 16 Relaxing in Costa Brava
- 17 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 Barcelona with Teens
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 An October day in the Luberon
- 23 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed