My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 BMW European Delivery program
- 5 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 8 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 19 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!