My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 First time in France
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Prague hotels
- 11 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 12 Puglia or La Langhe
- 13 What to expect over Christmas
- 14 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 19 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Italy/Greece with kids
- 22 Rome
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?