My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 2 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 1 week Tuscany in November
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 13 Gtg San Antonio
- 14 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 20 Italy trip advice
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland