My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 2 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Scotland Trip Report
- 6 Athens International airport
- 7 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 10 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 14 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 Road trip Italy
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 20 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 21 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 22 Hilton CPH no loner
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 French Wedding
- 25 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome