My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall and Germany
- 2 Touring Rome
- 3 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 4 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 5 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 6 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 9 England/Scotland in January?
- 10 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 11 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 12 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 13 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 14 London
- 15 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 16 lodging in/near madrid
- 17 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 18 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 19 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 20 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 21 SIM card in Sicily
- 22 Train strikes - Spain
- 23 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 24 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 25 Chip on Debit card?