My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 2 Message for Ackislander
- 3 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 4 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 5 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 6 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 atm cards in Spain
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 weather in Veneto area in September
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Hotel in Rome?