My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT,ID'S,DRIVER'S LICENSES,SSN,DIPLOMAS,US GREEN CARDS,FAKE MONEY,
- 2 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 14 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 20 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais