My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Greece
- 2 Royal Opera House question?
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 2 full days in Paris
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 11 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 12 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Help with Madrid Location
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals