My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 10 days to Explore Europe
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Transfer Milan airport
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 16 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 17 London for Free
- 18 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Day Trips from Nice
- 21 Help with France itinerary
- 22 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 23 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 24 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 25 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)