My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
London- 1 day to sightsee and need a hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 5 Berlin: evening dining
- 6 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 7 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 8 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 9 Alhambra questions
- 10 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 11 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 12 Airbnb
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 15 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 16 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 17 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 20 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 21 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 22 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Best london location to stay?
- 25 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?