My fiance and I are getting married in Ireland and then heading to Italy for a Cruise to Turkey, Greece, etc.
On our way back to the states we have a layover in London. We get in to Gatwick at 1pm on a Saturday and depart from Heathrow at 10am on Sunday.
Suggestions on transportation, where to stay, etc? We need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 4 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 5 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 6 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 7 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 8 Excess insurance
- 9 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 10 Need help in travel planning
- 11 Croatia in 7 days
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 London: Battle of the badges
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 16 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 18 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 19 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 20 Trans-Siberia Train
- 21 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 22 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 23 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 24 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 25 RHK's Fall escape