I'm spending 3 nights in London, April 20-22. I'd like to be relatively close to museums and shows (I'm happy to take tube or walk) but out of the tourist craziness. Any suggestions for a clean, but not fancy, moderately priced, safe (I'm a woman travelling alone) hotel? Thank you!
London - Where to stay
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 8 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 9 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 22 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Bank of England Museum