I booked a train tkt online with south west trains and after I pressed the button BUY TKTS the site went backwards...and haven't a clue if I have been charged and have no ref number
is it necessary in order to get cheaper tkts to buy online?
Do not have experience retrieving from a machine... don't like this idea.
I plan to do LON WAT EGHAM LON WAT
LONPAD to WINDSOR&ETON CENTRAL to LONPAD
when you go online it says PRICE ONLINE...is that so? Would it be more expensive or a hassle to buy at the station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia