I booked a train tkt online with south west trains and after I pressed the button BUY TKTS the site went backwards...and haven't a clue if I have been charged and have no ref number
is it necessary in order to get cheaper tkts to buy online?
Do not have experience retrieving from a machine... don't like this idea.
I plan to do LON WAT EGHAM LON WAT
LONPAD to WINDSOR&ETON CENTRAL to LONPAD
when you go online it says PRICE ONLINE...is that so? Would it be more expensive or a hassle to buy at the station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?