1) I have seen recommendations to purchase lokum/Turkish Delight from Ali Muhiddin Hacı Bekir in Istanbul. Supposedly its founder was the creator of the lokum recipe. Is the lokum from this store high quality ?
2) I am also interested in trying Turkish olive soap. Is there a location in Istanbul that sells a high quality olive soap ? And, is white olive soap much different from green olive soap ?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sim Card Options
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Day trip ideas
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 16 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 17 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Things to do in Brussels