1) I have seen recommendations to purchase lokum/Turkish Delight from Ali Muhiddin Hacı Bekir in Istanbul. Supposedly its founder was the creator of the lokum recipe. Is the lokum from this store high quality ?
2) I am also interested in trying Turkish olive soap. Is there a location in Istanbul that sells a high quality olive soap ? And, is white olive soap much different from green olive soap ?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라⋞」♠「( SO224。COM )」♠「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 태양성카지노⋞」♠「( SO224。COM )」♠「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 페가수스카지노⋞」♠「( SO224。COM )」♠「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 5 아라비안카지노⋞」♠「( SO224。COM )」♠「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Versailles
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Where to enjoy Paris
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Renaissance Paris Vendome