1) I have seen recommendations to purchase lokum/Turkish Delight from Ali Muhiddin Hacı Bekir in Istanbul. Supposedly its founder was the creator of the lokum recipe. Is the lokum from this store high quality ?
2) I am also interested in trying Turkish olive soap. Is there a location in Istanbul that sells a high quality olive soap ? And, is white olive soap much different from green olive soap ?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech $UPP0RT CARE
- 2 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Madrird and Seville
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna