Looking for a few opinions here. We have been to France many times but have never gone to either Alsace or Loire. Now with a Sept/ Oct trip we still have an unplanned week after a week in Paris, and would like help in choosing between the two. Is one week in either area sufficient? Too long? Which would you prefer? We appreciate any information or recommendations you can offer. Thanks!
Loire vs. Alsace
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Is it safe to buy A &ＦTee from online shop buistore (from China)?
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Yet another train question......
- 5 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 6 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 7 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 8 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 11 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 12 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 13 Stonehenge
- 14 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 15 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 16 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 19 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 20 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Reichstag tickets
- 22 Paris Ticket t+
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 24 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 25 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report