Looking for a few opinions here. We have been to France many times but have never gone to either Alsace or Loire. Now with a Sept/ Oct trip we still have an unplanned week after a week in Paris, and would like help in choosing between the two. Is one week in either area sufficient? Too long? Which would you prefer? We appreciate any information or recommendations you can offer. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh