Looking for a few opinions here. We have been to France many times but have never gone to either Alsace or Loire. Now with a Sept/ Oct trip we still have an unplanned week after a week in Paris, and would like help in choosing between the two. Is one week in either area sufficient? Too long? Which would you prefer? We appreciate any information or recommendations you can offer. Thanks!
Loire vs. Alsace
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 4 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Suggestions for France Italy
- 7 Foggia Day Trip
- 8 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 11 Car hire across borders
- 12 Bank of England Museum
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 15 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 16 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 17 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 18 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 19 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 22 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 23 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 24 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland