Looking for a few opinions here. We have been to France many times but have never gone to either Alsace or Loire. Now with a Sept/ Oct trip we still have an unplanned week after a week in Paris, and would like help in choosing between the two. Is one week in either area sufficient? Too long? Which would you prefer? We appreciate any information or recommendations you can offer. Thanks!
Loire vs. Alsace
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 3 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Four days to wander France???
- 13 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 14 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 22 How Long For Santorini?
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Car rental Italy
- 25 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?