Not to confuse the issue, but although we are booked in mid-September for 4 nights in the Loire Valley before travelling to Paris for 5 nights, we are now wondering if we should travel to Alsace instead for 5 nights and then Paris for 4 nights.
We have heard that the Alsace region is gorgeous and we want to make sure we get the most out of our romantic time away (no kids this time).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 2 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 3 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 8 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 Escargots in Paris
- 11 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 12 Acropolis Athens
- 13 Vacation in Great Britain
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?