Thank you to everyone for help with my previous Loire Valley post. I now need help with the actual itinerary/route.
We plan to leave Paris on a Tues. morning around 9am. We will p/u rental car at Gare Montparnasse as a result of board suggestions unless someone has a better suggestion.
We will drive straight to the Loire Valley and are leaning towards staying in Ambroise at Le Choiseul.
We would like to visit 2 chateaus the first day and have lunch sometime either before both visits or pref. in between. (maybe Chenonceau & Chambord.) (what town for lunch?)
dinner prob. at hotel or in town
We would also like to see the following (maybe on day two and we would also like to have lunch at some point):
- town of Azay-le-Rideau (maybe castle too)
- wine tasting??
- Le Clos Luce???
- visit Chartres on return route to Paris
I would really appreciate any input and advice!
Loire Valley Itinerary Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Venice
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Traveling to Munich
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 London tube
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 cooking classes
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary