Thank you to everyone for help with my previous Loire Valley post. I now need help with the actual itinerary/route.
We plan to leave Paris on a Tues. morning around 9am. We will p/u rental car at Gare Montparnasse as a result of board suggestions unless someone has a better suggestion.
We will drive straight to the Loire Valley and are leaning towards staying in Ambroise at Le Choiseul.
We would like to visit 2 chateaus the first day and have lunch sometime either before both visits or pref. in between. (maybe Chenonceau & Chambord.) (what town for lunch?)
dinner prob. at hotel or in town
We would also like to see the following (maybe on day two and we would also like to have lunch at some point):
- town of Azay-le-Rideau (maybe castle too)
- wine tasting??
- Le Clos Luce???
- visit Chartres on return route to Paris
I would really appreciate any input and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guarda Spider-Man: Homecoming Film Completo Sub ITA
- 2 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 3 days outside Venice
- 5 Reaching the Lake District
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Jewish Vienna
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Italy in a week
- 23 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 24 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 25 Germany-Car or Train