Thank you to everyone for help with my previous Loire Valley post. I now need help with the actual itinerary/route.
We plan to leave Paris on a Tues. morning around 9am. We will p/u rental car at Gare Montparnasse as a result of board suggestions unless someone has a better suggestion.
We will drive straight to the Loire Valley and are leaning towards staying in Ambroise at Le Choiseul.
We would like to visit 2 chateaus the first day and have lunch sometime either before both visits or pref. in between. (maybe Chenonceau & Chambord.) (what town for lunch?)
dinner prob. at hotel or in town
We would also like to see the following (maybe on day two and we would also like to have lunch at some point):
- town of Azay-le-Rideau (maybe castle too)
- wine tasting??
- Le Clos Luce???
- visit Chartres on return route to Paris
I would really appreciate any input and advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Paris
- 2 Norwegian air
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 7 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 8 Luggage on trains/security?
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 Brussels Airport
- 11 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 14 Advance Booking for Spain
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 18 10 nights in France
- 19 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 20 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 24 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.