Does anybody know if there is a discount for the Loire Valley Chateaus? Altogether, four or five entrance fees can come to a considerable amount. I was wondering how to get a pass, if one exists.
Loire Valley Chateau Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 2 Best day trips from Paris
- 3 Scottish Passport
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 6 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Viator.com in Turkey
- 17 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 18 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 19 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 20 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks