Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
Hey all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Catalonia
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 14 Sammezzano update
- 15 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 16 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 17 ideas for Portugal please
- 18 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 airport transportation
- 22 2 Days in Brussels
- 23 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Travel in Ireland in July 2015