Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 2 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Italy museum tickets
- 9 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 11 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 14 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 15 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
Hey all --