Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
Hey all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 2 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 3 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 4 Swiss decisions
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 8 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 9 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 14 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 15 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 16 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 17 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 18 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 19 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 20 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 21 Airb2b in Paris
- 22 Travel services for Spain
- 23 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 24 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...