Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation/Set-up CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP Tech SUPPORT Care
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Scotland itinerary help
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 12 Swimming to Paris
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12
Hey all --