Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 Villa near Florence Italy
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 Villa near Florence Italy
- 6 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 One quick week -- where in France?
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Austria In Nov first week
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 24 London Itinerary and Questions
- 25 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
Hey all --