Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Car hire
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 Holiday Itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 Visiting the Black Forest
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes
Hey all --