Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 4 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 19 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Spain in July
- 24 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
Hey all --