Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 2 Sicily or Rome
- 3 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 4 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 5 Italy
- 6 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 7 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 8 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 9 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 10 When and how to book for a trip?
- 11 Provence to Nice driving
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 14 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 15 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 16 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Small detour from Paris
- 20 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 21 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 22 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 please revew provence agenda
Hey all --