Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 3 Provence Planning Help
- 4 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 5 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 6 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 7 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 10 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 11 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 13 Norway in the nutshell
- 14 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 15 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 16 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 17 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 18 Puglia and Matera
- 19 Southern Puglia Italy
- 20 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 21 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 25 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
Hey all --