Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Ireland ToDo
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 Ireland in November
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 15 I'm back.....
- 16 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 17 munich - day trips
- 18 honeymoon in november
- 19 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 20 Edinburgh in March
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 23 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 24 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 25 Departure Tax in UK
Hey all --