Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleB And Q Kitchens For Sale Leeds
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 6 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 7 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 8 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 11 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 14 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 17 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 25 Northern Germany
Hey all --