Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 3 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 4 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 5 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Highclare Castle
- 13 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
Hey all --