Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
Hey all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 6 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Day Trips from Nice
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 14 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Istanbul water
- 20 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 21 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 24 Norway 2014
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago