Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
Hey all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 10 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 16 Grad Schools in London?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 20 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 21 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 25 Mama Mia Italy!