Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 Spain diving
- 3 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 Passport
- 23 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 24 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 25 Intercity Train
Hey all --