Hey all --
Have 5 days to spend in Loire Valley and Brittany (driving to/from Paris) in mid-June. Recommendations of specific towns to visit, places to stay, things to do, etc... Will be three of us - 60 year old mom (she's very active), 30 year old me, and 27 year old sister. We're not museum people, but prefer perusing markets, eating, bike riding, boating, the sea, etc.
Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
Hey all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Chip but no PIN
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Eurostar booking
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 20 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 21 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 italy