Wanting to stay in Loire valley for several days - would Vendôme Loir et Cher be too far from the central sights? It appears approx. 30 minutes from the chateux's. Looking for a good bed and breakfast.
loire valley - best place to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Renting an apt.
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 10 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 Amalfi coast in May
- 15 Paris winter sales
- 16 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 17 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 21 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 22 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 25 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?