I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 5 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Train Passes
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 13 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 18 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 19 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?