I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Gtg San Antonio
- 13 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 14 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 15 1 week Tuscany in November
- 16 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 17 White Christmas
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Scotland Votes "No"
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece