I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 21 days
- 2 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Transportation in Barcelona
- 6 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 destination wedding
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 10 Hours in Brussels
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Italy
- 24 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites