I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Belgium
- 25 Navigo Decouverte