I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 How early to get to CDG
- 10 Venice in Jan
- 11 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 12 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 Prague Main Train Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?