I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 21 Days in Central Europe
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 14 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 15 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 16 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 17 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 24 Airport to Piraeus
- 25 italy