I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 18 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 London hotel
- 21 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 22 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 23 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish