I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 3 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 4 Tipping in the UK
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Spain
- 7 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 12 Wines charted by flavor
- 13 Museum Pass
- 14 Central Europe itinerary
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Arriving in Prague
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 France in October
- 19 Day trips out of Florence?
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Venice; recommendations
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 24 7 countries in a month
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases