I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015