I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it a bad time to go?
- 2 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 8 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 9 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 10 Naples and Salerno
- 11 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 12 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 13 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 17 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 18 Portugal with children
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 2 for 1 tickets
- 22 Spa in Scotland
- 23 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015