I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 13 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Hotel in Paris
- 15 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?