I just cant seem to figure out an efficient way to see the Loire Valley from Paris and then the Provence region( staying in Avignon) without backtracking to Paris all the time. I guess I am missing something, so I need some help from a kindly person who knows the area.. 8 day trip..In and out of Paris..We will not have a car. So, was going to take the train from Paris to Tours for a day and a half or so. Then I guess I have to go back to Paris, stay a night there, and take the High Speed to Avignon the next day? I figured we would stay in Paris for a day and a half after the long flight. upon our arrival to Paris.then head out to Tours. On the way back from Tours, I guess we will have to stay in Paris a night, and then before our early flight back to the USA stay overnight at the Paris airport. Seems like alot of hotel hopping. Please help!
Loire Valley and Provence Itinerary Making me a little crazy..help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 When to visit Provence updated info
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?