We decided to start a new topic as we are now going to the Loire Valley and need advice more specific to the region.
We are going to spend 4 nights in the area (we are driving in from Paris and will have a car the whole time we are in the Loire Valley), and would like to stay in a Chateau in the countryside, but close enough to towns and villages so that we can have the opportunity to stay for dinner and walk around in the evening in one of the Loire Valley towns.
We think it would be a good idea to stay near both Tours and Amboise so that we can be central to the whole area and are considering the following places to stay:
Chateau de Brou
Chateau de Noizay
Thanks for all of your help. It is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Firt time VISA applicant
- 9 Uffizi Phone Number
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Aix Provence
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 Murren to Prague
- 21 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen