We decided to start a new topic as we are now going to the Loire Valley and need advice more specific to the region.
We are going to spend 4 nights in the area (we are driving in from Paris and will have a car the whole time we are in the Loire Valley), and would like to stay in a Chateau in the countryside, but close enough to towns and villages so that we can have the opportunity to stay for dinner and walk around in the evening in one of the Loire Valley towns.
We think it would be a good idea to stay near both Tours and Amboise so that we can be central to the whole area and are considering the following places to stay:
Chateau de Brou
Chateau de Noizay
Thanks for all of your help. It is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 brother printer TEch 1:800:681:7208 SuppOrt contact
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 15 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 16 Help me make this possible!
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 Car Rental
- 20 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 23 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 24 Balkans
- 25 My first trip to Crete