Looking for guidance on please
Myself and my family (Wife and 2 small kids less than 4 years old) are heading to the Loire Valley in France for 2 weeks. We will be there for the last week in August and first week in September
We are looking to stay in a campsite that suitable for kids so recommendations welcome on that front
Then we are looking to explore the area. We have our own 4 x 4 so happy to travel
We are looking at day at campsite at the pool , day of travelling sight seeing
alternating every second day.
Looking for recommendations on places to visit and hopefully get some fishing in also
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 YIKES!
- 10 Cash machines ATM
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help