My husband and I, classic car enthusiasts, once rented a '69 Jaguar E type for a three-week UK jaunt. It was terrific, and now we'd like to rent a nice, old Citroen Trachion Avant in France and drive through the Loire Valley for a couple of weeks in, say, May. Any advice re. rentals (car hires, as they say), Citroens, the Loire, the timing, anything? Many thanks.
Loire roadtrip in May, classic-car rental?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 11 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 12 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 Help with Madrid Location
- 16 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 17 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 20 Italy and Greece
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Please help with itinerary...
- 23 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please