We are heading out of the Loire Valley for the north with two young school-age children. Looking for advice on one last chateau to visit before we shift venues. Torn between Ussé or Saumur.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 5 Alitala
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 renting
- 8 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 9 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 10 6 Days in Italy
- 11 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 23 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 24 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 25 Helpful Hint